Meritec is a leading Audio Visual (AV) Installation Company in Ireland and our experience covers projects from small room installations to full boardroom and conference room fit outs. We have experience in project managing and installing projects from simple rooms to large corporate fit outs with values range from € 3,000 up € 2,000,000.
We are an Audio Visual Integrator, integrating AV solutions in to the fabric of the building and complementing the companies IT and Facilities infrastructure.
Our Areas of expertise include Installation of:
- Displays /LCD/ Plasma and Projectors
- High quality Projection screens, both for front and rear projection
- Video /Audio Conferencing Equipment
- Audio Equipment
- Digital Whiteboards
- Control Systems
- Audio Visual System Design
- Digital Signage Solutions
We operate in the corporate, Government and education market places and have forged leading positions in these sectors.
Some of the large Corporate fit outs include:
- Chartered Accounts Ireland,
- Eircom’s Audio Visual & Video Fit Out.
- Ericsson’s Corporate fit out circa
- Stryker ( Cork)
- Pallas Foods
Our Government and State Bodies Fit outs Include:
- Fáilite Ireland New Visitor centre on Suffolk St street.
- Irish Aviation Authority.
- Solas new HQ
- Kildare County Council
- South & Noirth Tipp County Council
Our Third Level College Projects include:
- Institute of Technologys Tallaght
- Institute of Technology Blancharstown
- University Of Limerick
We believe this is as result of our core principals of delivering quality installations at fair prices while listening to the customer and delivering systems to match their expectations.
Note as well as large projects we also do a lot of small meeting room and boardrooms with values varying between 3-4k and 15-35k.
Service and Support.Providing Enterprise Level Service is big part of our business and we take great pride in the service we provide to our Service Level Agreement clients. We offer same day and next day response times to ensure clients rooms are kept up and running in the event of an issue on site.