Within the NCTE Projector Framework we will provide you with the selected projector mounted to the wall above the screen / whiteboard. The projector will then project on to an existing standard whiteboard or a screen or an interactive whiteboard.
We install trunking and connect to local power outlet and install a professional wall plate what will allow your teachers to simply connect their laptops or Desk Tops with a VGA cable to the wall plate and project their laptop image on to the screen/whiteboard.
Two 15 Watt speakers are connected allowing you to control volume through the projectors remote control.
We have selected a suitable audio solution for your classrooms. It is important that your students can hear clearly what is being presented. We have selected a tried and trusted Classroom audio solution.
- Classroom audio system
- Output 15 watts per speaker
- 2 audio inputs, one each for PC and DVD
- Volume control is through the projector remote control and also through a hard wired control that sits attached to the wall
Teachers will simply connect their laptop or desktop with a VGA cable to the wall plate and project their laptop image on to the screen/ whiteboard.
- USB connection for use with an interactive whiteboard now or in the future.
- VGA Connection for your Laptop
- audio input to allow audio to run from your Laptop through the installed speakers.
- If you are connecting to a PC add a Splitter cable to see the image on your desk top Monitor and on the projected Image.